"No."

Life On my desk sits a small model of the Eiffel Tower. Whenever I glance over I remember standing at the top looking out across Paris and get terribly wistful. I was only in the city for a few days but I can remember those days very clearly. I look across at my shelf and spot a video of The American President. I remember seeing it in my first triple bill with Babe and Sabrina. I can tell you which cinemas they were and what I had for my tea. That happened nearly nine years ago. For some reason I can descibe whole days from school right through university. So why have I for the past week forgotten to take a cheque out with me which I need to pay into my bank? Why can I never find my keys when I'm going out? Or remember to set the video when something I really want to see is on tv?

No comments: