'One step lower on the list...'

Site News Unfortunately FeedBurner is being a bit tardy with the compiled list of links so if you want to see what I added to Delicious yesterday, you'll have to go look at the site itself. In other news the top secret collaborative blog has gathered some enthusiastic participants but it would be nice to have a few more, and I know some people who read the site would be ultraqualified and it would be great to have on-board. I don't want to actually print what it is up here, because I like surprises, but it really is quite interesting. Finally, in a wierd bit of meta, one of my delicious links turned up at ReBlog, which is being run by the 'Six Apart' people at present. It's always fun to see your weblog listed at a site you really admire, even if on reflection the accompanying text I chose is a bit ambiguous.

No comments: