Links for 2004-09-27 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2004-09-27 [del.icio.us]

  • 2004 Hurricane Season May Be Costliest on Record
    I thought the bit of rain we got today was awful
  • 'I've taken a pounding'
    The Guardian interviews Minnie Driver about her possible new music career
  • Film of the Day: Jersey Girl
    Which appeared at WH Smith & HMV today months before I was expecting it to. Yes it's no 'Chasing Amy', but it's still very funny in places. Don't believe the unhype.
  • "The longest Lord"
    Lance Arthur predicts my Boxing Day
  • Free show as top band stages party in the park
    Top pop act Embrace play Sefton Park, literally under my nose and I've only just found out. I can see the whole of the park from where I am and I didn't see this. That *is* secret. Did I miss anything?
  • No comments: