Reader Letters Someone anonymous has just commented on my F 9/11 review: "nicely written review good to see someone writing about the technical aspects of the documentary rather than its political content the britney spears comment made me laugh out loud" One of the ongoing problems I've been having with the film reviews is finding a new angle to the writing. I think if the reader wants a straight down line is it good or not, they can check The Guardian or whoever their favourite reviewer is (I choose Mark Kermode, Empire Magazine, Sight and Sound or if it's an older film Time Out). Lately I've tried to look at how successful a particular apect of the piece was. So the other day that was the characterisation of Spiderman and in the F 9/11 review indeed the technical aspects. It's nice to know someone noticed.

No comments: