Life think today was the actual first of the summer days. It had all of the conditions. Massively bright environs, light refreshing breeze, that kind of wierd darkness which decends in the time between being outside and inside. I notoriously don't get on well with the Sun. We had a discussion in my teen years about whether it wanted me to get too hot to think at important moments and I lost so I tend to stay indoors when there are important decisions to be made. I didn't have any of those today, so perhaps that's why we could come to some kind of inderstanding.

Bumped into the afformention Joseph in the street (told you I would). Congratulated him on the book (after chewing my way through a mouthful of crisps which I'd popped in my mouth moments before hand) and I think he was happy to hear that I'd bought two copies and I was talking the thing up on the weblog. Another old work colleague, Sandra, who I hadn't seen for a while was with him. She looked happy.

I'm off to Manchester for the day tomorrow for my usual cd buying / film binging day. I think I may end up seeing Van Helsing if only because it sounds loud flash and annoying and I'm in that kind of mood.

No comments: