Fashion I'm really missing Patrick's work, and I did think about filling the breech but no one could be that good so really what would be the point? But I thought I would bring you this interview with an up'n'coming model from Germany called Julia. She is natually photogenic, and a decent communicator even if the questions are pure fluff. I'm just wondering if all models say things like this at the start of their careers ...
"Stay normal. Don’t take it too seriously. Be ambitious but don’t go into this thinking “I have to be the next Claudia Schiffer” because then if that doesn’t happen, you take it as a personal failure when maybe all along you had a different path. You have to take modeling one day at a time. Be careful.. It’s a hard business. Keep your friends and family from before. I need that. Without my friends and family …without them, it would be so much harder to do this job. I’m very lucky to have them behind me."
...and if they do what turns them into Naomi Campbell or whoever. How does catwalking harden them so much?

No comments: