People Alan 'Nightcrawler' Cumming profiled by Sidekick:
"Alan has demonstrated a great aptitude for comedy and fantasy, but his talents have led him to bit parts in such films as Stanly Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut and Titus, Julie Taymore's adaptation of Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus. I think with this resume and such a strong list of characters behind him, Alan Cumming is in no danger of being without roles in the future. I have high hopes for him personally; I would love to see him in a Harry Potter movie, for instance."
Oh please god no. It didn't do Ken Branagh or Alan Rickman any favours. And do you think in the afterlife Richard Harris is chuffed that Dumbledore was his last screen role (only Orson Welles turn in the strangely cool Transformers: The Movie is a less fitting epitaph). Looking at the list, I thought he'd made many more films than that. Maybe it's just that I've seen more of the things that he's been in than I'd like to admit ...

No comments: