Life Something really odd just happened. I was sitting down in front of one of the Sky film channels for the first time in weeks. The only thing remotely worth watching was 'Roman Holiday'. I snuggled up under my duvet on the couch and suddenly found the screen very difficult to watch. The reason is deeply anal and slightly embarassing. It wasn't in widescreen, or rather the side of the picture had been lobbed off so the film would feet the screen -- and I could tell -- and every moment was filled with me trying to work out what I was missing. Then it occured to me I hadn't watched a film in full screen in months and I was out of practice. I've a feeling now, that once my credit card has been paid off a bit (no hope there, Buffy Season Six DVD on the way) I'll be forking out for the Audrey Hepburn boxset ...

No comments: