Big Brother Sorry, I know this is becoming a daily routine but I'm enjoying this year more than previous years. I think it's because the housemates are actually trying to bend the system a bit ... thinking things through. During tonight's Tug-O-War contest, one was heard to say 'This is were their trying to get us to hate each other....' When the disco room was revealed the losers worked out where on the outside wall the hidden room would be and tried to hear what was going on. Anyway, just posting because I bumped into this (which I spotted in Digital Spy). Before Jon went into the house he sent an email to fifty of his mates explaining and apologising for his wierd behaviour and rationalising why he would go in there ...
"I don't remember where I was or who I was with and I wouldn't say if I could. I do remember very vividly that someone told me last year that they thought that I "wouldn't be able to hack it inside the House". It was a throw-away comment but from that point onwards I was determined to prove them wrong. I've no great desire to be famous - you all know me to be an essentially private person, and given that I can't sing, dance, act or present, it's hard to see how I would take advantage of my "fame".
One of us ... one of us ... one of us ...

No comments: