Big Brother It seems I might spoken too soon. I've actually quite warmed to some of the inmates of Big Brother 4. Federico continues his quest to be deeply unlikable (after causing the group to fail their weekly task on the pedallo because he went to get some gum), and Scott and Ray seem exeedingly bland, the kind of guys who hardly remember being on a night out. All of which said, I was watching the live feed at 6:30 yesterday morning (early starts this week) and they were having an Empire magazine fuelled discussion about film featuring words like Archetypes and structure. Degenerated into football after a while, but for a moment it was golden. Of the girls I'm firmly in the like Anuska and Nush camp. Looking forward now to the petty squables and infighting; like last year though I've a feeling the production crew are going to cook up something really rotten to emotionally drain everyone.

No comments: