It's Just Another Super Sunday I got up at about 10:00am. Watched the Fonz on the telly and went to the shops. I got A set of Transformer colouring posters. On sunday I played a game called Gisbourne's Castle'! This is like an adventure hame in which, you, Robin Hood, has to find Maid Marion. Another game I played was called Night World in which you are Lee Lance, the great explorer, looking for one golden silk. Every so often, Lee Lane turns into a gargoyle, which has powers, like being able to climb up walls. Later that day my Auntie Sue came and told us about her holiday in Bournemouth.

[Welcome again the ten year old me. I use to play a lot of computer games, and not very good ones by the sound of it. But that was Acorn Electrons for you. I will point out that I didn;t go out much at that earlier age -- this wasn't really the sort of area for that kind of thing...]

No comments: