Elsewhere... Following on from the Blog! entry on Monday I've been invited to contribute my dreams to 'Soul Illustrations'. My first entry is here. I'll try to drop something off there once a week (or whenever I remember my dreams, obviously) so you'll have to keep checking there now if you want another piece of me...

Quiz!



You're not George Martin, or even Yoko Ono. You've probably never belonged to any boy band, and though the spirit of the Beatles may be in you, you're not sex-obsessed John, nor self-obsessed Paul, nor inner-self-obsessed George, nor smiling Ringo. So what are you, then?

WEIRD. You're weird. We have no idea who you are or what you look like or why you took this quiz, but one thing we CAN tell you, there's a 10% chance that you're gay and over a 50% chance that you're female. Right now, you're reading words off a computer screen, and that's about all the accurate information we can give you today.

Take the Which Beatle Are You? Quiz.

No comments: