Review! On the day Coyote Ugly is released on DVD, let's revisit the 'ol IMDB user review page: "This is the worst s***e so far this year. Ok, it was made last year, but I have been able to avoid it until today, when we didn't find anything interesting in the shelves...The cast is not even actors, just pretty girls.. The only actor in this movie is John Goodman, that doesn't do a great part like he does when the Coen brothers direct him, but still keeps his honor. The music is awful, this chart-music shite. OK, I can see why my friend in my old school loves this movie, it's kinda told in a woman's view, not that I'm saying it's something wrong with THAT, but it's just so bloody bad." Actually, 'Ugly' is one of my guilty pleasures - I should hate is and everything it stands for, yet when those girls get on the bar...

No comments: